Monday, June 25, 2007

California- 9 hours to go

I believe I mentioned before to the world's largest economy. I will get on the plane in about 9 hours and hopefully I will arive in Newyork 10 hours later. It will take me 6 more hours to get to LAX (LA airport) and it will take me another 3 hours to get to me destination (inside California ofcourse).
I really can't contain my excitment but I also can't get over the fact that its such a loooooong flight. Not to mention...I hate planes!

Keep reading, I will post from California pics and many interesting stuff!

4 comments:

pommygranate said...

what are you doing in California, Kizzie?

Reem said...

I'm studying hispanic immigration in California.
Interviewing people, researching, visiting immigrant cities and neighborhoods. I blog about it daily and when I go back to Cairo...I have to hand in an article about it.

pommygranate said...

interesting. i look forward to reading about your findings

Unknown said...

have fun and if you get a chance go to San Fransico, Calexico, and rent a car (about 300 for 2 weeks, so really cheap) and ride along the coast...it is a beautiful place had a chance to go there during college. The sun will remind you of Sudan hahah hope you make it back to us safely...